Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The End of Blarg Props?!

Hey friend,

Thanks for visiting this stupid blog of mine. As you can see it's been a long time since I've updated this page. Sadly i no longer have the time, space and resources to continue making props on commission. On rare occasion get the opportunity to I work on personal projects but those opportunities are few and far between. In essence, I am a failed prop maker.

So what does this mean for this thoroughly ignored blog? Well i'll post what little projects i get done over time, which may include costumes, and props, but other wise it'll continued to be ignored as I venture back to the world of academics. It'll be at least 4 years before I can divert my focus back to prop making on a more serious level.

But is this the end? No. I enjoy prop making too much to call it quits. One day I might come back to wreak havoc with my fake weaponry abound. But for now, we will have to put this adventure on pause.

Thanks for joining me on this very short blip of a ride. It's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment